An important and growing part of City Lifts is Altivate Action, our dedicated Service, Maintenance and Repair division. We have management and operational systems in place to ensure quality service:
- Dedicated fleet of service vehicles and people equipped with Mobile Devices
- 24 Hour emergency response system with triple escalation notification procedures (SMS, e-mail and voice)
- Immediate major service upon possession of all equipment
- Research into equipment's previous history with focus on attention to repeated issues
- Constant relationship with onsite personnel to help improve reliability while off site
- Constant improvement suggestions to equipment owner to improve reliability and code compliance of equipment as required
- High attention to detail to all equipment maintained by City Lifts by using an ownership approach
- Extensive industry knowledge & regular employee training
- Online maintenance manuals
- Dedicated local warehouse with spare parts stock
City Lifts has made a significant investment to develop an industry leading, proprietary software to streamline our customer service.
City Tracker provides:
- Instant e-mail notification of onsite work completed
- E-mailed call out and maintenance reports
- Site location map, contact and access information
- Site owner remote access to view and print date range maintenance reports
- Technician GPS tracking
- Breakdown and repairs analysis
- Internal service round scheduling
- Internal management reporting
City Lifts specialises in vertical transport equipment. We are Perth's largest privately owned provider of these products and utilise a global network of manufacturing facilities as well as our inhouse lift interior manufacturing to deliver superior value for money.
Our reputation has resulted in us having a long list of completed projects with many repeat customers. To ensure complete flexibility, services are tailored to suit the requirements of each individual client.
Concept to Completion drives our team and every one of us is fully committed to a project from the first time we have contact with our client right through to handover and the ongoing after sales service. This approach ensures that we are able to consistently deliver high quality vertical transport solutions, no matter the project size.
Our suite of services include:
- Design & Consult
Document new projects, site visits, compliance reports and upgrade strategies. We have a solution for ALL lift specifications.
All our products are factory direct, we control the price, quality and lead times.
Our 30 person team is capable of multiple projects, resources are managed and shared to ensure project deadlines are met.
Our team provides 24/7 emergency response with triple escalation.
Scheduled preventative maintenance to EN13015 2001.
We can repair ALL brands of equipment, a large range of spare parts is stocked locally.
Upgrade existing lifts to meet current standards and tenant expectations.