Guides, Specifications, Manuals, Brochures
Service is more than just a word. To us, service begins at first contact and continues well after the project is complete. Our clients invest in us and we take our committment to them very seriously. With that, it is important to provide a flow of information for a myriad of potential uses. From Guides, to Specifications, Brochures and more, below you will find a host of downloadable items that may prove useful.
- Lift Safety Checkup
- Escalators Project Specification
- Moving Walks Project Specification
- Commercial Lifts Project Specification
- Automatic Rescue Device
- Destination Dispatch System
- Destination Dispatch System 2
- Embedded Lift Display
- Energy Regeneration
- Remote Diagnostic Monitoring System
- Seismic Sensor
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS
- Vertical Transportation Maintenance Guide
- Altivate Builders Guide
- Altivate Move Builders Guide
- Goods Only Lifts Selection Guide
- Service Lift Mini Product Selection Guide
- Service Lifts Maxi Product Selection Guide
- Passenger Lifts Design Guide
- Passenger Lifts Planning Information
- Lifting Platforms Maintenance Checklist
- Hydraulic Lift Maintenance Checklist
- Escalator Maintenance Checklist
- Electric Lift Maintenance Checklist
We're There When You Need Us
We have the solution for your project, from Concept to Completion, and backed by our
24/7 SERVICE CALLOUT (08) 9324 4313
More About City Lifts
Personalised Service, Flexibility in Design and Competitive Pricing.
We specialise in the design and installation of vertical transportation equipment for the commercial, industrial, medical, residential & recreational sectors of construction in Australia. We are a truly national company that is independent of the big multinational companies that operate in Australia.Learn more about us
From Our Clients
Over the past 5 years, the attention to detail with bespoke design really assists our firm in knowing that we receive the correct product for what we need.
Greg Pearce - Windsor Knight
We've been utilising their services for over 6 years for supply, servicing and installations and servicing of lifts in various projects and we find them professional, competent and time effective.
Gavin McLeish - McLeish & Matthews Builders
City Lifts have been supplying our group of companies services for installation and servicing of lifts in both Perth & Sydney over various projects and we highly recommend them.
David Cassaniti - Apex Project Management
They have been providing their services for installation and servicing of Lifts in Perth over various projects and we highly recommend them to any new client.